Our Background and Ethos
Maternally Yours was, and still is, London’s first specialist professional agency, providing the very best experienced Maternity Nurses for discerning mothers-to-be in London, the UK and overseas. Now in our 21st year, we pride ourselves on our reputation to deliver an unrivalled service to both Maternity Nurses and clients alike, resulting in repeated valued recommendations.
We know from first-hand experience how beneficial it is to have the support and comfort of a professional private maternity nurse, not only to help new mothers in the first few weeks, but to establish the baby's all-important routine which lays the foundation for effective sleeping habits in years to come. And we don’t hesitate in openly sharing that experience with prospective clients:
I am a mother of 4, having had three deliveries (including one set of twins) and three maternity nurses, and I know from personal experience how a professional maternity nurse can fully support and guide a new mother at a time which is both magical and unnerving.
Having the luxury and comfort of expert maternity care reassured and assisted us during my daughter's first 12 weeks which was was an amazing, intense and memorable time. Above all, it was completely stress free! I was able to delegate the night feeds, sleep through the night after expressing a stash of milk, and wake up feeling refreshed and energetic! During the day I spent hands-on Mummy time with my new baby alongside my Maternity Nurse, while at the same time addressing work and social commitments. It was win-win for all.
I can say hand on heart each of my Maternity Nurses gave me and my children the best start possible and that every one of our professional Maternity Nurses is worth her weight in gold.
Sarajane Ambrose, Founder
We believe in the invaluable support our Private Maternity Nurses offer to mothers at such a magical and unnerving time, and the investment that they can bring to them and their wider family. We want all our clients to have the same opportunities and happy beginnings to their child’s arrival, and we’re here to fully support our Maternity Nurses in making that happen.
We are always looking for more of the very best and welcome new applications to The Maternally Yours Register.
Why The Maternally Yours Register?
There are many advantages to being a Maternally Yours Registered Nurse including:
- knowing we are focused on keeping all our registered Maternity Nurses booked and busy
- working one-to-one with a consultant who is proactively working for you to find you the best Private Maternity Nurse
- receiving instant alerts directly to your phone both general and specific to your preferred schedule
- having a consultant who is there for you offering helpful expert advice whenever you need it
- feeling assured your details will only be sent to our clients once you have confirmed your interest
- knowing we don't waste anybody’s precious time
As a Maternity Nurse with Maternally Yours, you could be placed with clients in London, the UK and overseas, depending on your preferences.
We have bookings on a:
- live-in basis: you’ll be on duty for 24 hours per day, 5-6 days per week
- live-out basis: you’ll be on duty days/nights only, as agreed with the client.
Whether you wish to work for 4 weeks or 12 weeks, we will have a booking for you.