ASAP Euston 3-5 Days or Nights only/wk 4wk old 1st baby
- Candidates to be very flexible, happy to to work typically 3 x 12 hour shifts per week, occasionally it can be 4, and very occasionally 5 days per week. These shifts can also be day or night – staying overnight as a Night Nurse effectively.
- The shifts will generally be decided week by week, but will most likely be something like a Saturday day, Sunday night and a night shift in the week.
- The Maternity Nurse won’t be needed every weekend but it’s all about the flexibility, with some travel with the family also involved.
- Ideally the Maternity Nurse will have a second language and have some experience in child development.
- The role will be a temporary contract (approx. 6 months) but potentially could turn into something more permanent for the right candidate.
- Clients understand that for this level of flexibility, the hourly rate would be more than the standard, and they are also happy to consider a guaranteed flat weekly rate.
- Maternity Nurse & Housekeeper.
- 2 giant breed dogs.
- Own room to be provided.
- Days per week
- Booking category
- Days only
- Nights only
Apply For This Booking
This booking is only available to maternity nurses who are currently registered with the Maternally Yours Register. If you would like to be considered for the Register, please register here.
If you have already registered with the Maternally Yours Register, please apply for this booking below.